Beautiful skin and sexual health are both my profession and passion. I graduated from medical school in 2011 with highest honor. I completed board examination with excellent results after five years of training in 2016 to become a specialist in dermatology.
I truly believe that dermatology is beyond treating skin symptoms. Well founded, personalized and regular skin care with the right cosmetic products is essential in maintaining a healthy and smooth integument and preventing numerous skin disorders. When symptoms are already present, healing must be performed with evidence-based and fast methods.
Each dermatologist is a venereologist, that is, an expert of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). This fact is often overlooked by both lots of colleagues and laypeople. I consider this specialty particularly important and by far not second order. You have to gain the patient's confidence and be empathic in order to successfully diagnose and treat sexual health problems.
My main fields of interest encompass sexually transmitted infections, anogenital dermatology, autoimmune bullous skin diseases, aesthetic dermatology and problems related to facial skin (e.g. acne, rosacea). These are the fields where I've gained the most experience or conducted the most scientific research up to now.
As a physician at the Department of Dermatology at Semmelweis University I've had the opportunity to work at busy outpatient care units that provide dermatological attendance for millions of people and thus to gain an enormous amount of experience and not least humbleness towards my profession. I'm participating in clinical trials, I regularly take part in the education of Hungarian and foreign medical students in Hungarian, English and German languages, I am one of the leading colleagues of the immunofluorescence lab where special skin disorders are diagnosed and since spring 2017 I am the deputy head of the department's National Center for STIs.
I proudly started my private practice in 2016 at clinics with excellent colleagues and high level equipment: clients with anogenital problems or sexually transmitted infections can find me at Alfa Egészségközpont. With general dermatological problems or if your skin concerns need to be addressed with aesthetic laser treatments, I will be happy to help you at Genium Aesthetic Laser Center. You can click on the links if you wish to make an appointment.
Feel free to visit my social media profiles if you want to know more about me. You can access my research activity on my Research Gate profile.
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Dermatological Society
- Hungarian STI Society
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections
- European Society for Sexual Medicine
- Tamási B, Brodszky V, Péntek M, Gulácsi L, Hajdu K, Sárdy M, Szegedi A, Bata-Csörgő Z, Kinyó Á, Rencz F.: Validity of the EQ-5D in pemphigus vulgaris and foliaceus patients. Br J Dermatol. 2018 Jun; doi: 10.1111/bjd.16883
- Doma V., Tamási B., Sárdy, M.: Paraneoplastischer Pemphigus. hautnah dermatologie. 2017 Nov; 33(6): 44-49.
- Rencz F, Brodszky V, Stalmeier PFM, Tamási B, Kárpáti S, Péntek M, Baji P, Mitev AZ, Gulácsi L.: Valuation of pemphigus vulgaris and foliaceus health states: a convenience sample experiment. Br J of Dermatol. 2016 Sep; 175(3):593-9
- Marschalkó M, Tamási B.: Szexuális érintkezéssel terjedő fertőzések jelentősége. Háziorvos Továbbképző Szemle. 2016. Aug; 21 (6): 376-379.
- Tamási B.: Humán papillómavírus indukálta kondilómák és rákmegelőző állapotok – Kommentár cikk. Orvostovábbképző Szemle. 2015. Ápr 22. évf. 4. sz.
- Rencz F, Gulácsi L, Tamási B, Kárpáti S, Brodszky V.: Social utility values for pemphigus vulgaris and foliaceus: a composite time trade-off study. Value Health. 2015 Nov; 18(7).
- Rencz F, Gulácsi L, Tamási B, Kárpáti S, Péntek M, Baji P, Brodszky V.: Health related quality of life and its determinants in pemphigus: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Dermatol. 2015 Oct; 173(4).
- Tamási B, Marschalkó M, Kárpáti S.: A humán immunodefitientia vírus fertőzéshez társuló bőrtünetek. Orv Hetil. 2015 Jan 1;156(1).
- Nemes-Nikodém É, Tamási B, Mihalik N, Ostorházi E.: Vulvovaginitis candidosában előforduló sarjadzógomba-speciesek. Orv Hetil. 2015. Jan; 156(1).
- Tamási B és mtsai.: Felső légúti carcinomához társuló acrokeratosis paraneoplastica Bazex. Bőrgyógyászati és Venerológiai Szemle. 2012. 88(4); 121-124